I want to respect creativity till the time it’s actually creative!!!

I want to respect creativity till the time it’s actually creative!!!

INDIA'S art form has always been suggestive. There is very thin line between Rape and Sex as a subject. You can explain trauma else you will end up delivering pleasure. I don’t want to be laud. So would like to come to the point. Is content mere piece of imitation and just subject to numbers! I know it’s very cynical to comment on content as in they are art & creation. These days there is trend of reality shows. Nothing new but just it’s only genre which have grown like any weed. I don't want to say so but then reality is so. I deal numbers and then I understand its value but when it comes to some other value (ethical value) I am unable to understand how do some one prevent 8 year old kid not to view esp. when he/she is viewing GEC that too just after finishing his studies!!! And this is not about my family rather its all over India where all reality shows are liked by 10-15 years old I SEC AB and have good contribution in TRPs. The whole idea of creativity is beyond at least my understanding. If programs are just revenue generating machine then I fully agree indeed I have few more ideas which will pulse ratings but if it comes to GEC (GENERAL ENTERTAINMENT) then I feel one should at least understand term “general” and then develop I mean get inspire content . Or else now we need to monitor and censor all TV programs on every day basis.

1 comment:

Kusum Thakur said...

I agree with you.Thanks!!

Post a Comment